Groups & Workshops for Parents/Families
A chance to get together with others, share ideas, learn new skills, gain confidence & make friends.
Often run in schools, in partnership with school staff and can be adapted to suit the needs of the group
- Ready for Secondary: Supports parents in getting children ready to make a positive move to secondary school. Information, ideas, preparing for the teenage years, build links with other parents and young people. Children can attend SNAP – Assertiveness for Children and Young People
- Feeling Good Feeling Safe: 6 week course. A protective behaviours approach building confidence, resilience, keeping safe & developing networks of support.
- Triple P – Positive Parenting Programme: talks, workshops and courses. For more information go to Triple P or call 01273 411613
- Building resilience: Workshop for parents
- Settling into School: Workshop for parents settling a child into primary school
For parents and children together:
- Family SEAL 6 week course. Social and emotional learning run in partnership with school
- FAST Families and Schools Together programme.
- Family Art/Craft/ Cooking: Using practical activities to have fun, learn skills, spend quality time together & make friends in supportive atmosphere – for parents and children together.
- Feeling Good Feeling Safe: 6 week course or 3 holiday sessions. - building confidence, resilience, keeping safe & developing networks of support using a protective behaviours approach.
Please ring us for dates of upcoming groups on 01273 419725 or 01273 411613
For Children and Young People
- SNAP Safety Net Assertiveness Groups for children