Simple Quality Protects (SQP) is a quality assurance self assessment tool for all voluntary and community organisations working with children and young people.
SQP is an evidence based self assessment tool that takes you through three levels of achievement – Bronze, Silver and Gold. When you are ready, you can progress to a nationally accredited quality mark, such as PQASSO
SQP shows commissioners and funders you have a good Quality Assurance Programme in place ensuring good practice and that the children, young people and families you work with are fully safeguarded
BRONZE To show that minimum standards are in place, covering:
- the development of policies and procedures, ensuring that the management committee is showing good leadership,
- the training of staff and volunteers beginning to be structured, a regular cycle of review and planning.
SILVER This developmental stage will concentrate on:
- further developing basic policies and procedures in response to the needs of the users,
- showing that organisations are keeping up to date with changes and developments,
- collaborating with others, undertaking regular reviews and demonstrating the quality of service to users.
GOLD This is the consolidation stage — by now the organisation will:
- be clear about its principles and values, have policies and procedures in place that are fit for purpose,
- have staff development and training as part of the culture,
- be strong and confident — the organisation is able to more fully involve children, young people and families in decision making,
- discuss its work with funding agencies and the statutory authorities and work in partnership to promote the needs of its clients.
Package includes: Registration workshop; SQP workbook; Policy guidance templates; two meetings per award level; email and telephone support; evidence assessment; Award and two-year review.
For more information please call 01273 420973 or email email@example.com
|Organisation income||Under £35k||£35k-100k||£100k+|
|Bronze (includes free basic Safeguarding training)||£50||£200||£300|
|Silver/Gold||£50 extra for all organisations|