Safety Net has just celebrated 24 years of working in Brighton and Hove to help keep children safe at home, in school and within the community.
What would being a Safety Net Partner involve?
Raising funds to support local vulnerable children or offering us support in kind, for example reduced cost printing, sponsorship for our annual school dates calendar or our Safety Rocks newsletter that goes to parents and carers across the city to help keep children safe. Fundraising could include:
- Test your mettle in a physical event or challenge.
- Or Just Walk your way to glory over a range of distances from 10k – 60k on beautiful routes though the Sussex Downs. Find out more »
- Go international… Have you ever dreamt of climbing Mount Kilimanjaro or walking the Inca Trail? Choose your adventure of a lifetime with our partner www.discoveradventure.com
- Or stay at home… Hold a dressing up day, have a cake bake, run a quiz night, put collection boxes in your company locations – the possibilities are endless!
For further information on any of the above please contact our events team on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01273 411613
What can Safety Net offer you?
As one of our special partners, we will promote your support for our cause and all of your fundraising efforts. This will include;
- Regular social media updates
- Promotional page on our website
- Regular press releases
- Celebration at end of year!
Safety Net will supply you with fundraising materials (e.g. running vests, collection boxes, balloons, flags, banners) and our fundraising guide with top tips and hints to help you raise your target. We also aim to be on hand throughout the year to provide guidance, presentations to your staff (if required) and on-the-day support at events.