Safety Net has just celebrated 20 years of working in Brighton and Hove to help keep children safe at home, in school and within the community.
We are looking for 20 special companies to share our Anniversary with us and to help us launch our next 20 years!
What would being a Safety Net Partner involve?
Having fun! And raising funds! Take on the challenge of raising £2,000 through a range of exciting and memorable activities. For example;
- Test your mettle in a physical event – take one of our guaranteed places in a running event. Distances range from 10km to full marathons. Find out more »
- Or Just Walk your way to glory over a range of distances from 10k – 60k on beautiful routes though the Sussex Downs. Find out more »
- Go international… Have you ever dreamt of climbing Mount Kilimanjaro or walking the Inca Trail? Choose your adventure of a lifetime with our partner www.discoveradventure.com
- Or stay at home… Hold a dressing up day, have a cake bake, run a quiz night, put collection boxes in your company locations – the possibilities are endless!
For further information on any of the above please contact our events team on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01273 411613
What can Safety Net offer you?
As one of our special 20th Anniversary Partners, we will promote your support of our cause and all of your fundraising efforts to raise your target of £2000 throughout the whole year. This will include;
- Regular social media updates
- Promotional page on our website
- Regular press releases
- Celebration at end of year!
Safety Net will supply you with fundraising materials (e.g. running vests, collection boxes, balloons, flags, banners) and our fundraising guide with top tips and hints to help you raise your target. We also aim to be on hand throughout the year to provide guidance, presentations to your staff (if required) and on-the-day support at events.